Specialization "Composite and powder materials, coatings",
speciality: 132 - Material Science
"bachelor of engineering materials", "specialist engineering materials", "master of engineering materials"
List of academic disciplines of the curriculum of Bachelor's, specialists and masters
1. History of Ukraine.
2. Business Ukrainian language.
3. Ukrainian and foreign culture.
5. Fundamentals of pedagogy and psychology.
8. Physical education.
9. Basic economic theories.
11. Fundamentals of law.
13. Higher Mathematics.
16. Computer science, computer engineering and programming.
17. Physical Chemistry.
18. Descriptive geometry and engineering graphics.
19. Theoretical Mechanics.
20. Resistance of materials.
21. Details of machines.
22. Electrical engineering and electronics.
23. Automation of production processes, microprocessor technology.
24. Fundamentals of Ecology.
26. Standardization, metrology and quality control.
27. Basic research and organization of the experiment.
28. Mathematical modeling and optimization of technological processes and materials.
29. Crystallography, crystal chemistry and mineralogy.
30. The theory of heat and mass transfer in the materials.
31. Physics of condensed state material.
32. Methods of structural analysis of materials.
33. Physical characteristics and methods of research materials.
34. Mechanical properties and structural strength of materials.
35. Diagnosis and destructive testing of materials and products.
36. Corrosion and protection of metals.
37. The technology of production and material handling.
39. Heat treatment of metals.
40. Non-metallic materials.
41. Theory of processes of structure formation and properties of powder materials.
42. Refractory Materials and composite products.
43. Theory of processes and the formation of sputtered coatings.
44. Mechanics and technology of powder and composite materials.
45. Industrial Economics.
48. Labor protection.
49. Civil defense.
50. Basic scientific and technical creativity.
51. Theory of the processes of creation of composite materials.
52. Diagnosis of powder materials.
53. Hardware shops powder metallurgy.
54. Coating technology.
55. Structural metals and alloys.
56. Fundamentals of Marketing and International Business.
57. Operational Management.
58. Problems of theory and practice transition economies.
59. Design workshops of powder metallurgy.
60. Theory and technology of advanced composite materials.
61. Prospective process of spraying powder coating ..
62. Optimization of processes in powder metallurgy.
63. The technology of refractory materials.
64. The computerization of technological processes.