NationalMetallurgicalAcademy of Ukraine as a research institute has participated in numerous international exhibitions both in Ukraine and abroad. The events have covered a wide spectrum of aspects related to metallurgy, machine building, power saving industry, composite and polymer materials manufacturing. Advances in engineering as well as recent innovations have been introduced by the scientists from our Academy in the framework of these exhibitions. As a participant of exhibitions and forums National Metallurgical Academy of Ukraine has been awarded with a number of diplomas and certificates.
The Academy has exchanged and shared its experiences and research results on the following prominent exhibitions:
- GIS-Forum and Exhibition 2014 “Education. Science. Production.” arranged by V.N.KarazinKharkivNationalUniversity (Kharkiv, 1-3 April 2014);
- Youth Scientific Technical Conference and Exhibition “Solution of Up-to-Date Innovative Tasks Concerning Ferro-Alloy Manufacture Made by Students and Young Scientists” (Dnipropetrovs’k, 26 March 2014);
- VII International Exhibition “Environment 2014” (Kyiv, 23-25 April 2014);
- XV International Scientific Conference «New Technologies and Achievements in Metallurgy and Materials Engineering» (Сz?stochowa, 26 – 30 May 2014);
- VII International Exhibition and Conference on Composite and Polymer Materials “Composites and Glass-Reinforced Plastics 2014” (Zaporizhzhya, 27-29 May, 2014);
- XXII International Exhibition on Manufacturing Equipment and New Technologies “MachineBuilding. Metallurgy 2014” arranged by Zaporizhzhya Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Zaporizhzhya, 27-29 May, 2014);
- X International Exhibition and Conference on Casting Industry “Casting 2014” (Zaporizhzhya, 27-29 May, 2014);
- XIV International Exhibition on Manufacturing Equipment and Metal Working “MashProm 2014” (Dnipropetrovs’k, 30 September – 3 October 2014).