The library informs
It was recently, it was a long time ago
2021 is the year of changes in the educational and scientific activities of NMetAU. We have become an institution within the university. Time will show the positive or negative aspects of these transformations.
But we have a history, our history, the history of the development and prosperity of the metallurgical academy. And we are proud of her. It is featured in publications:
1. State Metallurgical Academy of Ukraine [Text]: The history of the formation of the university and the development of its scientific and pedagogical schools /Ed. acad. NAS of Ukraine Yu.M. Tarana-Zhovnira. - Dnipropetrovsk: Thresholds, 1999. - 312 p.
2. State Metallurgical Academy of Ukraine [Text]: prospectus /under the general. ed. Yu.M. Tarana-Zhovnira. - Dnipropetrovsk: "Press of Ukraine", 1999. - 62 p.
3. National Metallurgical Academy of Ukraine in names [Text]: encyclopedic reference book /editor: rector of NMetAU, prof. O.G. Wieliczko and others. - Dnipropetrovsk: ART-PRESS, 2008. - 320 p.
4. National Metallurgical Academy of Ukraine [Text]: presentation edition /ed. col .: Rector of NMetAU, prof. O.G. Wieliczko and others. - К.: Logos Ukraine, 2015. - 320 p.
5. Dnipropetrovsk region - region of ideas: Scientific potential of Dnipropetrovsk region [Text]: information collection of scientific and innovative ideas of development of Dnipropetrovsk region. Vip. 2 '2010 / compiled by: G.B. Megega, A.L. Demura, OI Demchyk and others, resp. for the issue of Ph.D., prof. S.F. Vlasov. - Dnepropetrovsk, 2010. - 62 p.
6. S.N. Fakhrutdinova. The history of the development of the NMetAu library: (1930-2012) [Text]/ S.N. Fakhrutdinova; MONU, NMETAU. - Dnіpro: NMetAU, 2021. - 54 p.- Russian.
The idea to write about the library of NMetAU arose long ago. And finally, "History of the Development of the Library of NMetAU: (1930-2012)" was published.
Not all events could be covered, not all employees could be described in detail. But the most important moments in the work of the library are reflected in the pages of this publication.
I can say with full confidence that in the success of every scientist, teacher and student there is also a part of the work of the library staff.
Those who are interested in the history of the development of the library are invited to visit the reading room of scientific literature (new building of the library, 2nd floor).
The publication will be of interest to students of the Institute.
Deputy Director STL USUST S.N. Fakhrutdinova