Laboratory Industry 4.0 / HEIn4
The Lab was created in the frame of implementation of the project Boosting the role of HEIs in the industrial transformation towards the Industry 4.0 paradigm in Georgia and Ukraine (HEIn4) 609939 EPP 1 2019 1 BE EPPKA2 CBHE JP
This equipment allows teachers and students to see and visualize their own projects, and product processing and virtually visit various production sites.
Students can gain knowledge from:
- modern methods of designing technological processes of mechanical engineering (aircraft engineering, automobile engineering, power engineering, metallurgy, agricultural engineering);
- programming and maintenance of CNC machines, and robotic systems;
- modern automated design packages: AutoCAD, CAD/CAM systems, T-FLEX, Compass, SolidWorks, Siemens NX, Delcam, Mastercam, and modern programming languages;
- linear-angular measurements of details of complex geometry with the maintenance of 3D results in a specified form in the ISO 9001 quality system, control of geometric parameters of details with the determination of their deviations from the template (drawing), verification of geometric characteristics of surfaces;
- modern technological processes for the production of parts and assemblies used in aircraft construction, which are focused on the use of numerically controlled machines, the use of computer-aided design and construction in CAD/CAM CATIA/DELMIA automated design systems (Dassault Systems);
- special methods of processing titanium, aluminum alloys, composite materials, and special assembly methods.