Department of information technology and systems
Department manager: Mikhalyov Aleksandr Ilijch
Address National metallurgical academy of Ukraine,Dnipro, Gagarina avenue, 4
Phone: (+38056)713-52- 56
Department of information technology and systems (ITS) was created in National metallurgical academy of Ukraine at 16.02.2001 by order 20a.
ITS Department graduates in the direction of «12 — Information Technologies» on specialty «122 — Computer Sciences».
Bachelor in Computer Sciences — 4 years of training term.
Master in Computer Sciences — 1.5 years of training term.
Specializations for master:
- Information Control Systems and Technologies;
- Information Technologies Design;
- Programming of Embedded and Mobile devices;
- Programming of Web-Systems.
Information Control Systems and Technologies (ICS&Т)
- the development and professional use of computer software and computerized systems of wide class and different purposes;
- software development of APCS and ACS of PP, intellectual decision support systems, aggregated real-time systems and queuing systems;
- computer processing of audio and video information, time series in industry
- and the economy, in the field of
- nondestructive testing with application of artificial neural (neuro-fuzzy) and immune systems in metallurgy, engineering, chemical and aerospace industries, in the economy and management;
- network software for the development and implementation of Internet/Intranet applications, electronic document management and web technologies.
Information Technologies Design (ITD)
- the development of modern information systems for enterprises (integration of CAD, CAM, CAE, PDM, MRP and other systems);
- electronic document management system (implementation of paperless technology of design, suitable with international standards);
- development of new and adaptation of existing systems, computer graphics, design automation for specific applications (development of software libraries, service applications and custom modules using languages C++, C#, Visual Lisp, etc., programming environments Linux, MS Windows, etc.);
- computer design of two-dimensional drawings and three-dimensional conduction modelling volumetric structures using 2D and 3D systems of automated design (AutoCAD, Solid Works, COMPASS, Unigraphics, etc.);
- automation of technological preparation of production, in particular, in the development of control programs (real-time programs) for equipment of various classes and purposes, in particular for machine tools with numerical programing control (NPC);
- engineering analysis and mathematical modelling of technological processes; software reverse engineering and monitoring of the systems functioning, production facilities, units and machines;
- software development of integrated logistics support, interactive technical manuals, electronic operational documentation, etc.
Programming of Embedded and Mobile Devices (PEMD)
- in the synthesis of modern microcontroller architectures, embedded and mobile devices (EMD), their history and role in the development of scientific and technical progress;
- programming microcontroller EMD;
- to develop on the basic protocols and typical schemes of connection of the EMD various microcontroller peripheral devices;
- in the analysis of examples of hardware and software implementations of IT automation technologies: control of the various actuators, processing information from sensors, etc.;
- in self-organizing processes of interaction of the EMD with a variety of digital measuring devices and microcontroller control systems;
- in the use of modern software for developing and debugging microcontroller systems EMD.
Programming of Web-Systems (PWebS)
- design, configuration and professional use of client-server systems;
- programming of web systems with different orientation and complexity;
- creation of optimal systems IT project control;
- administration and monitoring of computer networks and web systems databases;
- processing of graphical information and the synthesis of virtual and augmented reality;
- design of organizational and technological informational control systems of web systems.