Dmytro is engaged in public activities in 2015, is the Deputy Chairman of the Board of the Youth Council of Dnipropetrovsk region, heads the youth NGO "Duit", is an expert of the National Agency for Quality Assurance in Higher Education "NAME" and works as a communication coordinator in the All-Ukrainian initiative "Active Community".
The newly elected Chairman of the Student Council is also an expert on youth policy, the functioning of student self-government bodies and mechanisms for citizen participation in decision-making.
Congratulations on your admission to the number of students of the National Metallurgical Academy of Ukraine!
We invite you to join the council of students!
We are sure that among you there are purposeful, active, cheerful and energetic people!
Do you want to change the world? Change your life with our asset!
Students of the university can apply in “Сanada'sMitacsGlobalinkResearchInternshipProgramforUkraine”
We invitestudents of the third courseto participate inСanada'sMitacsGlobalinkResearchInternshipProgramforUkrainein a variety of academic disciplines, from science, engineering and mathematics to the humanities and social sciences.
The call for 2018 student applications is now open. Start your application here: http://www.mitacs.ca/en/programs/globalink/globalink-research-internship.
The MitacsGlobalink Research Internship is a competitive initiative for international undergraduates from Australia, Brazil, China, France, India, Germany, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, and Ukraine. From May to September of each year, top-ranked applicants participate in a 12-week research internship under the supervision of Canadian university faculty members in a variety of academic disciplines.
MitacsGlobalink Research Internships are currently available at over 60 universities across Canada. For more information, please click hereon "Information for Students" to see the list of universities.
Globalink Research Internship alumni interested in returning to Canada for graduate studies are eligible for the Globalink Graduate Fellowship.
MitacsGlobalink Research Internship includes:
- work on a joint project with a professor at the Canadian University (according to your interests, skills and experience);
- flight to Canada;
- Transfer from airport to your place of residence;
- scholarship for food, accommodation and living costs;
- Medical Insurance;
- enrollment into Canadian University on internship period;
- Support for mentor students at the Canadian University campus;
- the opportunity to attend events, workshops, seminars for professional development;
- A certificate confirming the Globalink Research Internship program.
Student applicants must provide in their application:
- On-line application formto participate in the progpam.
- A CV detailing research experience(Mitacstemplate).
- Letter-recommendation from a professor or research supervisor with scientific research and interests description(instruction).
- An official transcript from the home university, in English (confirmation of the grade point average more than 80%).
An English or French language exam is not required. The level of proficiency in a language is determined by a professor from Canada during a Skype interview.
For the latest news on Globalink Research Internships, like MitacsGlobalink on Facebook.
Call + 38 095 655 15 91 Iryna