Specialization "International economics",
speciality: 051 - Economics
- analysis of the modern international economy, international strategies for economic development, management of international competitiveness and foreign economic activity;
- рossession of foreign business languages;
- keeping records and reporting in accordance with international financial reporting standards;
- application of modern technologies for solving practical problems in the field of the international economy;
- мanagement of international investment projects, international finance, changes in international business, sectoral markets.
The educational program the "International economy" on master's degree per by speciality a 051 "Economy" begins at the department, what intend for next terms of studies : daily form - 1 year and 5 months; in absentia form - 1 year and 10 months.
Graduates of the direction "International Economics" who have received the Master's qualification can work in the post:
- нead of the department of foreign economic activity of the enterprise;
- an economist in the sphere of foreign economic activity of the enterprise;
- the teacher of the university;
- analyst, head of the analytical center;
- head of the department of marketing of foreign economic activity of the enterprise.